[b]Describing perspective Views:[/b]
1) pathway, pathway lights are a good idea for lighting up the pathway at night and it acts as welcoming factor t your house
2) House Numbers, House numbers should be seen easily by pedestrians so it is a good idea to put those numbers on mailbox or a curvy stone wall facing outside unless you dont have mailbox. this wall surrounds the existing tree aslo for covering up its roots. some bushes and flowers are used in my design.
3) Exterior Tent, Exterior tent is the best solution for outdoor living area as its curtains can be easily removed in summer and hanged in winter. this tent will give much privacy in the backyard. (backyard cannot be seen from outside street)
4) Car Parking Area(13' Wide) , I strongly suggest that the same grass paver is used for parking area and pathway and 2 inches grass area that isolate them
5) viola, viola could be planted in areas that tall plants can block sight from inside windows
6)Stone Fountain, I suggest that stone is the most appropriate material to build a fountain within this house. Small colorful lamps can easily installed and it will look much better
7) Generator Box, ivy plants is a good choice in hiding things in outdoor but plants are a good isolators and can cause over heating so be careful not to plant too much ivy. Hence, I suggest that you plant just next to the garage door and Striped Maple in the southwest corner(just next to the new car parking area) not only for covering up generator boxes but it will improve the privacy and will shade the parking area
Lights is the most important factor to Curb appeal at night time so I suggest not to spend all the money on plants and trees and landcaping but buy LED Lamps. The est way to install lights that make the house looks much more beautiful is to place them in an indirect way like those in the picture either LED lamps in the stairs or on the ground facing up just next to the house.
LED lights can be used also for lighting up trees. Solar LED lights can reduce expenses on electricity bells and can be found on amazon
It can be used in pathway lamps.
I strongly suggest using wood fence and grow ivy and plant bushes to not block sunlight.
[b]Plants and trees:-[/b]
I suggest not to plant any other trees. Tent and Striped Maple can offer the most privacy for the backyard
plants: viola, roses, tulips, delphinium, daisy, dahlia in the front area and around trees. Climbing roses between windows. Flowering pea around trees to cover roots
planting area should be higher than pathway by 2 inches and use stone tiles as walls
Many thanks giving opportunity to express my idea in your project.
Thanks a lot for collaboration and your judgment.
If you want detailed technical data or CAD drawings, don't hesitate to contact me.
I'm open for future collaboration to improve this beautiful project.