We are a Medical Marijuana Dispensary located in Phoenix Arizona. We are planning on moving our current 1,500 square foot dispensary to a new location. The scope of this project is to develop a design concept for building out our new facility. You can find pictures of our existing facility on our web page and on our google plus page:
We are open to any of your design ideas. However, these are the ideas that we have come up with.
1. The size of the building should be around 5,000 square feet. We’ll leave it up to you determine what the shape should be.
2. We like the idea of using a pre-fabricated steel building with a big glass wall front. Although this building is much larger, here’s an idea of what it could look like:
3. We like the idea of the exterior walls being made out of some sort of rusted material. Here’s a vendor that produces this type of product:
We’re not sure if both the walls and roof should be made out of rusted metal or if the roof should have some sort of contrasting color. We’ll leave that up to you.
4. The flooring should be some type of wood to warm up the space. Not sure what color it should be.
5. Although our current location layout provides for several stations that the budtender (sales person) and the patient review product at, we’d like to change that at the new location. In the new location we see some type of long rustic saloon type bar with stools permanently attached to the floor. The product would behind the bar and the budtender would show the patient samples of whatever they are interested in. However, by state law, no product is allowed to be consumed on the premises, so the long bar would simply give the patient a comfortable place to sit while making their purchasing decision.
Please note that we’ve also uploaded a copy of our logo.