Goal of the space: Adult/ kids (adult preferred) area and a movie room
Its about 400 sq ft on the 2nd floor on top of the garage. It is being built now.
I would like to have a ping-pong table/pool table combo in the room.
I would like to make the space functional for kids and adults as much as possible.
Our style is modern/transitional
1. Are you looking for a open concept design for everything or the movie room is to be carved out of the space but closed? (Considering that a standard movie room requires special acoustic consideration) or its an open concept that one can be playing pool/ ping pong and still watch a movie.
2. whats the seating capacity/ Number you have in mind.
3. Are you going to Use a flat screen or projector (size)
4. What age range of kids are we talking about
5.what type of games for the kids. board game, Tv...e.t.c.
6月 29, 00:26
1. Open concept is fine. Kids could be playing while we watch a movie
2. At least 4 or 5
3. Either one is fine. Projector preferred
4. 1-10 years
5. Board games, if possible. I know the space is tight.
The 2 key things are pool/ping pong table and movie room.
6月 29, 02:47
Hi client, what is the heigth? could you make a section draw?
6月 23, 14:58
Which height do you need?? The table height is usually 35 inch for ping pong table
6月 24, 04:04
the celing heigth
6月 24, 15:06
It's 20 feet
6月 24, 17:52
you would like to have pool table and ping pong or one of this.
thanks and regards
6月 23, 07:29
Come of these, preferably a combination table which has capability to do both