The second floor master bath in my 23-year-old townhouse is in its original condition. I want to "refresh" the entire space with all-new fixtures and finishes.
My #1 priority is converting the existing fiberglass tub/shower enclosure to a roomy, custom walk-in shower. Also want to incorporate bench and safety grab bars for aging-in-place.
1. I have already purchased the new vanity and single sink. Website info/specs on both:
Vanity: (Home Depot Foremost Naples 48") http://www.homedepot.com/p/Foremost-Naples-48-in-W-x-21-75-in-D-x-34-in-H-Vanity-Cabinet-Only-in-Warm-Cinnamon-NACA4821D/100508058?N=bza3ZlbZ1z11ybf#.UbDGX0DVChg
Sink: (Kohler Ladena K2215WH) http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Ladena-23-1-4-x-16-1-4-x-8-1-8-under-mount-bathroom-sink/productDetail/Under-mount-Sinks/417491.htm?skuId=363138&brandId=429839&pageName=null&_requestid=1924432#
2. The shower head and drain can be placed anywhere as all walls are plumbed.
3. Bathroom flooring will extend into the walk-in closet. FYI, I'm considering using "tile that looks like wood" on the master bedroom floor.
4. I am not a fan of "spa-like" bathrooms; no sparkly chandeliers. Prefer sophisticated simplicity. I lean heavily towards natural elements. I prefer permanent materials be in soft, neutral colors.
5. I'm also redecorating my master bedroom and want the bathroom to blend in visually. The colors in the bedroom will be sage green on walls and medium/dark wood flooring.
My selections will be based on how much I love what you've come up with and how well thought out your plan is.
Thank you and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you'd like additional information.
Thank you very much and I appreciate the time you will devote to my project.