We are looking to remodel our master bath and use an extra bedroom for more space. Attached is the floorplan. We are hoping for a larger shower and updated Closet with lots of space. An airtub would also be added.
3月 22, 23:43
A couple questions please.
1.Is there any limitation on moving plumbing fixtures? For example, is there full clearance below this room to relocate fixtures to an opposite wall?
2.Obviously at least part of the wall between the bath and bedroom 2 will have to be removed to connect the two spaces, but can the 2 entry doors into each of the two rooms be relocated?
3月 21, 16:41
1. We are not positive under is finished but if flooring is removed plumbing could move.
2.we would prefer to keep them but they could move.
3月 22, 13:04
Oh, so are these two rooms over a crawl space under the house?
3月 22, 15:52
No the rooms are above our family room and office area. We just thought if we tore up some flooring we could replumb if necessary.
3月 22, 16:39
Hello,dear client ,I have some questions,
1. what is the dimension of windows ?( height , width , raising from floor)
2. what is the dimensions of double doors ? (height , width )
Thank you for your answer.
3月 20, 21:58
1.bathroom left window 47" tall 32" wide, bathroom straight 47" tall 51" wide, bedroom 47" tall 51" wide. All are 36" off the ground.
2. Double doors are 80" tall by 17 3/4" wide.
3月 22, 13:02
1. What is the dimension from floor to ceiling?
2. Does that bathroom for an individual, a couple, for a family bathroom? Do you want a more open bathroom or private?
3. What type of style or color tone do you have in mind? or do you want a specific style over another so that it correspond to existing house's style?
4. While you mentioned there will be an airtub, did you already purchased it?
If so, what is the specific brand and model?
If not, do you have any brands in mind?
5. Since it is going to be a large space, do you also want to corporate a laundry room?
Thank you so much, these questions are extremely important in designing process. Hope to hear from you soon.
3月 19, 04:19
1) we have 9 ft ceilings.
2) will be a couples bathroom. Probably private camode.
3) we are looking more modern, but not too modern. Not incredibly expensive.
4) we have not purchased an air tub and would be open to any ideas. Even a double.
5) this would be a great idea to have a laundry here also. Maybe even a room that comes off of the hall and off of our closet.
3月 19, 15:32
Sorry. I was incorrect. They are 8 ft ceilings.
3月 22, 12:57
Do you want the master bath to be used from Bedroom 2?
3月 18, 16:58
We want to use bedroom 2 as more space for our master closet/bath area. We don't even want the bedroom at all. More closet and space for sinks, shower, tub, etc. We want to use all that square footage for 1 giant bathroom/closet.
3月 18, 17:13
Hello, can you provide a picture with better dimensions?
3月 17, 15:56
3月 17, 19:52
Yes, Thank you
3月 18, 16:57
Construction elements - columns and walls do not move.
Just be nonconstructive walls can be moved and destroyed
If you specify the area to expand
3月 10, 11:15
We would want to use the bedroom in the picture listed. I am not an architect so I may be asking something that is unachievable. We could completely redo any part.