Project is a basement bath that is along side and below the stairs leading to the basement and has the basic design done. Wall studs are up and placed within the constraints from plumbing stacks and such which were put in concrete 25 years earlier. A laundry room is next to it.
What I'm looking for is refinement of the basic design like;
* door swing on the shower/steam room, which side should it be placed. Inside measurements are 3' x 4'.
* lighting design, I was thinking a light in the shower, one in the ceiling by the cabinet inside the staircase, and one on each side of the sink mirror.
* sink cabinet, I was thinking a floating vanity wall to wall with the sink offset 8 inches to make more space from the toilet or have a tall cabinet on one side for towel storage or just a sink cabinet. The water and drain will be from the side.
* best floor tile for this type of floor plan.
* shower will be tiled and possibly sink wall.
* I included two drawing, one top view and one side view
* not looking for real fancy just middle class
The house is a 1 1/2 story Modern Craftsman style with bronze finishes.
Floor plan is drawn to scale and is 3/4 inch = 1 foot.